BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 6

pinjm dri blog someone. bkn curi ye :)

Things that would make a girl happy :')

Send me good morning messages that would make my day
Tell me I’m beautiful at random moments
Tell me what you liked about me
Hold my hand at any moment
Hug me from behind (that gives me butterflies) :’)
Leave me late night messages that I’d read the next day
Wrestle with me
Argue with me and then kiss me
Let your friends envy you cause you got the best girl
Play with my hair.
Pick me up at school
Get upset if another guy tries to steal me away from you
Make me laugh.
Let me fall asleep in your arms.
Let me borrow your jacket
Let me play with your Iphone
Play random games with me
Count the stars with me
Give me random surprises at any events or day
Give me flowers in public
Look at me in the eyes and just smile
Long hugs.
If you’re listening to music, let me listen too.
NEVER FORGET MY BIRTHDAY.
Let me be the last voice you hear before you go to sleep.
Always have time for me
and if you truly care for me, if you truly like me, if you truly love me; SHOW IT AND PROVE IT. ;)